Friday, May 22, 2009

I'm so excited!

"So You Think You Can Dance" started it's season premiere last night!!! I love this show!

I never really watched it before last season but man....I was hooked last year! It sounds kinda weird but it gives me some sort of strange comfort. When last years season premiere started, it was the day before I went into labor with Mr. Evan. And then over the first few days and weeks of him being home, Ben and I watched it like it was a religion! It just brings back good and very missed memories.

If you watched it last night, what did you think about the poor girl who dressed as a lion and danced with light sabers to the Star Wars soundtrack? Poor thing....she has no clue.

Yay for season premieres....of GOOD shows!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, am I familiar with bad eggs. I boiled bad eggs for my baby's Easter basket decorations, and my husband ate them. Bad News.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops, left that egg comment under the wrong post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man. I blog about SYTYCD a lot. I have watched since season one. Scott and I watch it relgiously too. :o)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I am hopping over from the MomDot Blog-A-Thon. I am trying to hit everyone this weekend (I have a lot of hopping to do). *hehe*

    Have a wonderful and safe three day weekend!

    (I am #117, #118, and #119)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin