
Let's see...a little about me....I am a child of God and have been following the Lord for over 15 years. I am also stay.at.home mom and wife and enjoy every minute! I've been married to my sweetheart, Benjamin, for almost 7 years and we've been together for just over 13. We are the proud parents to our two year old little man, Evan and adopted two adorable little kitties in 2005, Milo and Camille. Before being a stay.at.home mom, I worked full time in real estate administration for almost 10 years and loved it! Since becoming a mom, I've developed a taste for all things crafty. Anything that gets my creative juices flowing, the better.
I've dabbled in blog design (I designed this here blog you see!), bought a Cricut and started making party supplies that include banners, cupcake toppers, invitations, napkin ring holders and so much more! I've also developed a deep love for photography. My hubby bought me a Nikon 40D DSLR just over a year ago and I haven't looked back since! Most recently I've had the absolute pleasure of being able to photograph friends and family and giving them photographs they'll be able to cherish forever. I hope to one day build a photography business of my very own!
One of the newest additions to my blog is the recipes section. After coming to the realization that eating out was a horrible habit I allowed my family to slip into, I decided that cooking and baking at home was long over due. Since I don't find cooking that fun, I knew that in order for me to provide home cooked meals most days of the week, I needed a way to get myself excited to cook. That's where the 'recipes' section comes in! My goal is to share with my bloggie friends all the yummy and fun recipes I've made for my family. Since photography is a passion of mine, adding photography to my meal preparation is a huge help. Add the blog and my outlook on cooking is changing!
To go along with this, I've also added a weekly recipe swap I've fittingly named 'Family & Food Fridays'! Every Friday I'll post a brand new recipe that I made that week. My hope is that many of you will participate as well by adding your own favorite weekly recipes while getting your families involved in the process!
So that's just a snippet about me. I hope you decide to follow along! Don't forget to leave a comment, I'd love to come visit you too!
Take care!





















No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!