Sunday, June 1, 2008

welcome! i'm so glad you stopped by!

I'm Veronnica and this is my little ole corner in the big world of blogging. I started this blog in order to write down and remember my sons milestones and our families favorite activities and adventures.

I'm 32 and have been married to my sweetheart for 6 years and we've been together for almost 13! In May of 2008 we welcomed our beautiful baby boy, Evan, into our family. What joy life has been since his arrival! I am a sinner saved by grace and call Jesus my personal Lord and Savior.

Since getting introduced to blogging in 2008, several different things have sparked my interest. One of them being photography. This past June, my hubby bought me a brand new Nikon 40D SLR camera and an additional lens for better depth of field. Since receiving this, I have had a wonderful time taking pictures of our son and of different occasions in our lives. This by far has been the most exciting thing for me this year other than my family. Just this Christmas, my family all chipped in and purchased me a new professional flash and I've been really enjoying it very much.

Other areas that I've become interested in is sewing. I made my first ever diaper bag this summer with the help of my wonderful mother.in.law. Digital scrap booking has really been fun for me this year. I've found my way around Photoshop pretty well and that's been pretty exciting too. I've done a lot more baking this year than in previous years and it's been really really fun. I helped make my sisters favors for her bridal shower this past August by making round sugar cookies and decorating them with royal icing. Those are just a few of the things I've enjoyed since I started blogging and I've gotta say that I owe it all to that. If I hadn't found blogging I know I'd definitely wouldn't have my new hobbies.

So that's a tid bit about little ole me. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you stick around and get to know more about me and my beautiful little family. Be sure to leave a comment so that I can come and visit you too!

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin