Tuesday, October 10, 2000

family & food fridays!

Welcome to............
 
 
 

I'm so glad you're here! Family & Food Friday's was started as a way to help me get excited about cooking. Knowing that it wasn't possible to eat out for every meal, I had to come up with something that would get me motivated to get into the kitchen and cook for my family. After praying for who knows how long, I believe the Lord finally laid it on my heart to get serious and that's how Family & Food Friday's was born!

Every Friday, I will post a new recipe that I tried during that week along with something fun that my family did together as a family. My hope is to inspire more mothers and wives (or all women, or men, for that matter!) to get into the kitchen and spend quality time with their family and/or friends. I'll attach a MckLinky to all 'Family & Food Fridays!' posts so that anyone who wants to can participate and add their favorite (new or old) recipes and family activities! I'd love to add to my recipe book and to my family activity repertoire!

Thanks again for stopping by and I hope you enjoy 'Family & Food Fridays!'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin