Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Welcome to the world of blogging....

I have always found blogs to be somewhat interesting. However I never thought of creating one myself because I thought I didn't have much going on in my life interesting enough to blog about. But then this morning I thought about it and realized that I do have an interesting life and a much more interesting one now that I'm a mother. Each day brings new surprises and joys and even if no one reads this, I can look back on what I've written and remember the little things that happened on a particular day that I would have otherwise forgotten.

So here begins... Life on the other side of "full-time".

1 comment:

  1. Blogging is fun... enjoy it!! But watch out, because you'll be addicted in no time at all! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin