Thursday, July 24, 2008

Pretty pretty pretty....

So today was a good day. I woke up and wanted to have lunch with someone so I called my daddio up to see if he wanted to go. We (My dad, E and I) ended up meeting my mom at this fantabulous Chinese restaurant where we dined on fried rice and Schwan (sp?) Chicken, of course I had my diet Coke! As we sat there E's face started to get a little red and he was making these grunting sounds. Well I knew what that was....yep...poo poo. Since I wasn't planning on going straight home after lunch, I decided it best to change him in the back of my SUV. So there I am (with daddio watching!) setting up "the station" and I find a nice surprise under E's clothes. He managed to somehow shoot his poo up his front and out his diaper (by the way...this isn't the "pretty pretty pretty" part that the title of this blog is about!) and into his belly button! After probably 100 wipes I got him all cleaned up and was just about to put on a new diaper and all of a sudden I see this little stream of pee go all over the carpet of my car. I looked over at E and said, "Well, you couldn't just wait for the diaper could you?" He just sat there with a blank stare as if nothing had happened...it was cute. I luckily had a little white onesie in the diaper bag that I could change him into so that's what he sported for the rest of the day. I was all proud of myself that I was all prepared. I had diapers, wipes, a change of clothes, a bag for dirty diapers and little sanitizing wipes for my hands (yes, I definately needed those!). I think I'm getting this "out for the day with baby" thing down...well I hope so.

After the poo incident, my sister gives me a call and we decide to head on over to Valley Fair Mall to pick up her engagement ring that was being sized (Yep, L got engaged on her birthday! Yay!). Once there we decide to go to this new bridal shop and try on some gowns (this is where the "pretty pretty pretty" part comes in). We walk in and I immediately see this dress that is absolutely gorgeous and suggest that she try it on. We head over to the dressing area with the dress and others she picked out. This is the result (P won't ever read this blog so it's okay to post these...):



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Which one do you like? You can vote by leaving a comment! I love the first one. She looked so pretty! I had so much fun doing this with her today! Man I wish I was still going to get married! I want to wear a pretty pretty wedding dress again! Yay for sister days! I love you sis!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin