Tuesday, March 16, 2010

what I've been up to

For the past few weeks, I've been on the hunt for St. Patty's Day related materials for decorations for our 2nd annual St. Patty's Day shindig. To my surprise, there weren't many places that carried St. Patrick's Day scrapbook paper, stickers or scrapbooking bling. So with what I did find, I started on a little project....

DSC_0164

Can you see where I'm going with this???

Do you do anything fun for St. Patrick's Day?

9 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the finished product!

    We had friends over for a St. Patrick's dinner this weekend - we'll probably be so busy with work tomorrow we won't do anything special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We always make corned beef and cabbage in the crockpot - yummmmy!! It also happens to be our son Luke's baptismal anniversary too, so we will go out for a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we don't have anything fun planned this year for st. patrick's day. but i really should...since i'm a homeschooling mom. :0) those look super cute. and i wish i could be half as crafty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so cute!! I love your creativity! :) I've never done anything for St Patrick's Day, which my oldest paid for last year, as she told me this year she wants to make sure to wear green so she doesn't get pinched like last year. Haha! Good thing they're on Spring Break this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look so cool. You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That'll look cute!!

    I wear green. That's about it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. they look super cute! Happy St. Patty's day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is that a banner? How cute! I just wear green for the day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay...finally made it over here! Too me long enough, huh? :)

    Your project looks fun and I hope you got everything you wanted to get done for today completed in time!

    Growing up, we didn't ever do anything for St. Patty's Day. The only thing that ever made me aware of it being a big day was that the kids at school would pinch me if I wasn't wearing green. Today is actually my dad's birthday so that's the only funish thing going on today. Made sure to wear my green too. Too may bad memories from childhood if I don't wear green!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin