Friday, July 23, 2010

Blogiversary party week! day six

THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED

So it's coming down to the wire and I don't know about you, but I've had a lot of fun partying this week! Have you?

Today is my actual Blogiversary so I thought that it would be fun to have several giveaways especially from me! Aren't you excited? I thought so! ;)

The first item will be a pretty flowered crocheted headband from my Etsy shop! The winner will actually be able to choose three different headbands from my selection!



The second item will go to a second winner!

Do you have a birthday party to plan? A special occasion? How would you like to win a personalized party banner? The winner will consult with me on details of banner design such as color, size, style, etc. Here are a few I've created recently!

For Evan's 2nd birthday in May:

banner (Large)

For my brother's 30th birthday last month:


And for my hubby's 33rd birthday today:


And the third item will go to...you guessed it...a third winner!

Own a DSLR? Why not shoot in style with your very own camera strap cover! The winner will consult with me regarding fabric choices!


So that's it! All items hand made by me!

Want to be one of the three winners?

There won't be a mandatory entry for this one so you may choose any one (or more if you choose) way to enter!

1. Follow my blog. Come back and let me know you do!

2. Blog about these giveaways. Come back and let me know you did and leave the link to your post.

3. Blog about the 'Blogiversary Bash'. Come back and let me know you did and leave the link to your post.

4. Tweet about these giveaways. Come back and let me know you did and leave the link to your tweet.

5. Tweet about the 'Blogiversary Bash'. Come back and let me know you did and leave the link to your tweet.

6. Add my 'Blogiversary Bash' button to your sidebar. Come back and let me know you added it.
And that's it!

Have fun!

These giveaways will be open until Saturday July 24th at 11:59pm. Open to US residents only. The winners will be announced sometime on Sunday July 25th and the winners will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.

18 comments:

  1. I follow your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have your blogiversary bash button on my sidebar

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off - Happy Anniversary! So enjoy reading your blog!
    I am already a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to win a banner! I love to make birthdays fun! Thanks for all the fun giveaways this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow! I would love that camera strap cover!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great giveaways!!! I really could use one of those camera straps! :) I follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have your blogiversary button on my blog. Happy Blogiversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow your blog!

    kortnie.tesdall@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tweeted! http://twitter.com/kortniejo/status/19427479322

    kortnie.tesdall@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have your 'Blogiversary Bash' button at thetesdalls.blogspot.com

    kortnie.tesdall@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i added your blogiversary bash button on my blog

    http://thesearsfamily-melissa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the birthday banners (and I do have someone's birthday coming up)!

    ReplyDelete
  13. blogged about the bash - http://tjsmhanesfamily.blogspot.com/2010/07/oh-my-hearts.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Okay...finally here to get entered in!

    Would love to win this one! I follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have your blog bash button on my sidebar!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Blogged about giveaway week...http://verandthegirls.blogspot.com/2010/07/bash-new-idea-some-winners.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin