Wednesday, September 29, 2010

hubby quiz

So Brittany over at Living Life Abundantly posted a husband tag/quiz today and I thought it was so fun! I loved all her hubby's answers and I thought that I'd see how well my own hubby knows me and post it here on my blog too!

If you can, you should join in too...it's really fun to hear all the hubby's answers!

Husband Quiz

1. She’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Judge Judy, Hoarders, Biggest Loser, So you think you can Dance, The Office, or Friends


2. You’re out to eat, what kind of dressing does she get on her salad?
Ranch!


3. What’s one food she doesn’t like?
Tomatoes!


4. You go out to eat and have a drink, what does she order?
Usually a Diet Pepsi or Diet Coke

5. What shirt size does she have?
Usually a Large


6. What shoe size does she have?
Hmm....  not sure!  She usually goes shoe shopping without me.  :)


7. What’s her favorite type of sandwich?
Turkey Sandwich


8. What would she eat everyday if she could?
Sweets!  M&Ms, Ice Cream, Cup Cakes, anything sweet!


9. What is her favorite cereal?
She switches it up a lot, but she does like the Special K Chocolatey Delight


10. What would she never wear?
Shorts


11. What is her favorite sports team?
San Jose Sharks!


12. Who did she vote for?
Not the one who won!


13. Who is her best friend?
Her hubby


14. What is something she does that you wish she wouldn’t do?
Worry so much!


15. What is her heritage?
Pretty much your typical Euro-mix of white races.

16. You bake her a cake, what kind of cake?
Yellow cake with cream cheese icing


17. Did she play sports in high school?
Basketball


18. What could she spend hours doing?
Editing photos on her computer, working on her blog


19. What is the unique talent that she has?
She's very good at keeping the house nice and tidy


20. What is her type of coffee?
Starbucks Mocha, non-fat, no-whip or light-whip, de-caff.



He did pretty good! Having only one he didn't know was pretty impressive!

How about you? How well does your hubby know you???

5 comments:

  1. That was cute!! I don't know if I could get mine to sit still long enough to answer all those questions. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so neat. I may have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the one that says "she keeps the house spiffy!" Haha! Eric would rock that out and if I disagreed with him, he would some how convince me that I was the wrong one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Husband Quiz
    1. She’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
    Bones, The Office, Keeping up with the Kardashians and the “stupid hawiian dude” or as its really called Dog the Bounty Hunter


    2. You’re out to eat, what kind of dressing does she get on her salad?
    Ranch


    3. What’s one food she doesn’t like?
    Fish


    4. You go out to eat and have a drink, what does she order?
    Diet Coke

    5. What shirt size does she have?
    A large?? in a regular size woman cause your not a large women...it depends on what it looks like.


    6. What shoe size does she have?
    A 7...sometimes you wear like a 6 ½ but mostly 7


    7. What’s her favorite type of sandwich?
    Turkey with Avacado Sandwich


    8. What would she eat everyday if she could?
    Full fat Ice cream


    9. What is her favorite cereal?
    Post Rasinbran


    10. What would she never wear?
    A doo rag?? (tee hee)


    11. What is her favorite sports team?
    San Jose Sharks!


    12. Who did she vote for?
    Ralph Nader


    13. Who is her best friend?
    Her hubby


    14. What is something she does that you wish she wouldn’t do?
    complain about life


    15. What is her heritage?
    Irish-scottish??

    16. You bake her a cake, what kind of cake?
    Double chocolate fudge


    17. Did she play sports in high school?
    Basketball


    18. What could she spend hours doing?
    Playing on the computer

    19. What is the unique talent that she has?
    Good sense of fashion and style


    20. What is her type of coffee?
    Nonfat mocha something...nonfat mocha latte


    I'm asking him these questions and he's cracking me up at how he goes off on tangents with the answers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! I was out of town and am getting caught up. This was so cute- I made my hubby do it for me too!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin