Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy 1/2 Birthday!


Just for fun we decided to celebrate E's half birthday on the 24th of November. I made him a cake (that mommy and daddy ate!) and lit a candle. It was so fun!

I can't believe it's been 6 months since E walked into our lives. He has changed so much from the little bundle of joy that eats, sleeps, poops and cries to this amazing baby talking, rolling over, smiling endlessly 6 month old. Everyday I look forward to waking up and seeing his beautiful smile and wonderful laugh. I sat at my computer last night just gazing over the hundreds of photos taken of E over the past 6 months. Tears filled my eyes when I thought of where we were just 1 year ago. I was barely pregnant and worrying non-stop over whether or not this little one would make it to term. I praise God for allowing the pregnancy to continue and bringing this miracle into our lives.

I can't wait to see what E will look like and be like in the next 6 months...but I'm in no hurry for that to happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin