Sunday, January 4, 2009

Where has my baby gone?

Nope, he's still here. He's just a different baby now. I think he may be teething b/c he's been super ultra cranky over the past few days. Last night he cried for over an hour, very unlike him. Then after church this morning I was fixing his lunch and he screamed throughout, also unlike him.

My heart hurts when I hear his cries. It's like I have this feeling inside like I might start crying myself and I try to stop myself and then it turns into a laugh. It's very strange. Of course I'm not laughing at him, it's just something my body does in response to the crying. I hope he feels better soon. I hate being happy when he's down for his nap. He slept for 3.5 hours this afternoon and it was such a relief. I was very happy when he woke up happy and basically stayed that way until bed time. Tomorrow's another day....we'll see what it will bring. (Possibly a tooth or two?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin