So as I mentioned a couple weeks ago, I've gotten myself interested in digital scrap booking. It's taken me a little while to become familiar with the different programs available online and I've found some good tutorials out there that have helped me to play around with the basic ins and outs of this addicting hobby!
My plans are to create fun online (or printed) books for family and friends to enjoy. Of course my main theme will be E and his comings and goings but I also hope to get something put together from my wedding...that was over 5 years ago!
For now, I've been playing around with the background and header of my blog and so if you see one thing on one day and something different on another...it's just me having some fun and getting to know more about Photoshop and what not.
I'm so excited that I've finally found something that I can teach myself (to some extent) and actually share it with others. If anyone is interested in learning how to do any of this fun stuff, let me know and I'll direct you to some fabulous websites I've found.
For now, leave me a comment and let me know what you think of what I've done with my blog so far. I'd love to hear your comments and/or ideas!!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!