Saturday, March 14, 2009

Another silly boy moment

Can I just tell you how much I love this little man?

We find him in the funniest (and cutest!) situations sometimes! Does this mean he'll be keeping us very busy parents??

I usually dress Evan in cute little onesies not only because they are so darned cute but because they help to keep his pants up. Well one day about two weeks ago, I wanted him to sport one of his "tummy" shirts just to spice things up a bit.

Now you say, "tummy" shirt? What's that? Well I'll tell you. My sister calls his shirts that don't button at the crotch his "tummy" shirts because when we pick him up, his cute little tummy shows along with his partially "outie" belly button. So cute!

Anyway...on this day I put one of his "tummy" shirts on with a pair of his jeans. Well, I spent most of the day pulling up his pants because his diaper wouldn't hold them on as well by themselves.

Later that evening while I made dinner, I kept him occupied in his play yard and when I went to check on him and I saw this...



And then a few minutes later...this...



I guess when you're a baby you don't notice that your tushy is showing for the whole world to see...either that or you simply just don't care!

I love my, albeit, pant less little man!

What are some funny situations you've found your little one(s) in?

1 comment:

  1. So cute!! Thanks so much for participating in Blog Popz. :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin