So I'd like to make this St. Patrick's Day a little extra special this year since it will be Evan's first! I've asked my in-laws if they wanted to come over for dinner that night and here are a couple ideas I'm working on...
Aren't the clover cookies adorable? I found them on Martha Stewarts website and I can't wait to make'em!
I'm heading on over to the dollar store this afternoon to look for a clover stencil. Not sure if they carry those but I'm crossing my fingers!
Here's another take on the clover cookie I found here. If the others don't work out, I'll try these...
A little simpler to do but not as cute...I hope I find that stencil!!
And look at this! What a great idea for punch!
I found this recipe here.
My sister-in-law can't drink anything carbonated so I'll have to think of something that she can drink in addition to this fun drink for the rest of us! Maybe some green kool-aid? Any ideas on what I can make green?
So that's what I have in the works right now. I'm going to search for breakfast, lunch and dinner ideas later today and I'll update you all on the great finds that I...well...find!
What are some things that you're going to do for St. Patrick's Day? Please share your ideas, I'd love to hear what your family does!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!