Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The day after

So I know I promised to post about our wonderful St. Patrick's Day celebration but it wore me out! I didn't get to bed until after 1am this morning after cleaning my kitchen for over 2 hours!

We had such a fun time and we took A LOT of pictures! I'm not going to promise that I'll post tomorrow because honestly, I'm still so stinkin' tired!

But here's a little sneak preview...


The top picture is of everybody who was there...from left to right:
Ben (my hubby), me, Evan, my sister Lisa, my mother-in-law Marsha, my sister-in-law Kathleen and Kathleen's hubby, Mark.

And obviously the bottom picture is of Evan sportin' his leprechaun hat!

I'll post more soon!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like everyone was having fun!!! Evan is so adorable in his hat! I'm sure everyone enjoyed the goodies you made too :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin