Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Ultimate Blog Party 2009 is HERE!!!

Ultimate Blog Party 2009

Hi Everyone! My name is Veronnica and welcome to my adventures! I'm a 31 year old wife and mother of one adorable little boy named Evan Daniel. Right now my life revolves around my family and faith.

I'm a Christian and my family attends a local Baptist church which just so happens to be the school my husband graduated high school from!

Before my son was born in May of last year, I worked full time in the real estate field. I moved my way up from front desk receptionist to office administrator and I enjoyed every minute of it! The choice to stay at home with my son was a VERY easy one! I couldn't wait to become a mommy and start a family of my own! I do however work a few nights a week as a sales associate at The Gap to help bring in a little extra income.

My husband works in the IT field and has a wonderful job that we both love! We have been married for just over 5 years and we had dated for 6.5 years before getting married. We'll be celebrating our 12th year together this May! Man how time flies!!

I also enjoy step aerobics and basically working out, playing with my son, cooking and baking, entertaining, hockey (I love my San Jose Sharks!) and of course, meeting new people! My blog focuses basically on my daily comings and goings. I love to interact with my readers so I often will ask a question at the end of my post wanting to know more about you in regards to that certain post.

Thank you for visiting, I hope you enjoy what you see. Please leave me a comment letting me know you were here and what you think! I can't wait to meet you!

Here are a few pictures of my two favorite people:

Me and my wonderful husband, Benjamin


And me and my sweetie pie, Evan


Also, if you're wondering what this whole Ultimate Blog Party thingy is all about, go here. This party was created to help bloggers meet other bloggers out in the blogging world and learn new fun exciting things! Oh and I don't want to forget to mention the prizes!!! Visit the site to get all the info you need to get set up! If you have any questions, let me know!

I'm interested in the following prizes!!

#15, #37, #58, #73, #89, #103, #109, #118, #119, #125, #131, #134 & #135
and any of the Target gift cards: #19, #21, #22, #26 & #90

24 comments:

  1. You have a really pretty blog! Welcome to the party and have a fabulous day!!

    Fully Alive...Ready to Smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to meet you! I just started attending a local Baptist church (w/ a school) here in my town. We went to a Methodist church before. So far I have completely fallen in love with this new church!

    I'm adding you to my blogroll too, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I don't remember how I found your blog, but I like reading about your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Nice to meet you. Love your background color! You have a lovely family too! Stopping in to visit all the party goer sites. I am participating too! Party on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh your son is a cutie! It was an easy choice for me to stay at home too...it's great isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi. Nice to meet you. Your little boy is adorable! I hope to see you over at my place. Enjoy the party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you really do want help getting back into shape..I definitely am here! You can email me or visit my website to get more info:

    jennifer@beachbodycoach.com
    http://www.beachbodycoach.com/KTFitness

    Your blog is seriously TOO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Veronnica,

    I love your blog!

    I am stopping by from The Ultimate Blog Party to check your blog out and say hello. What a great week we are in for!

    Check out my place for your chance to win a LeapFrog Tag Reading System. :)

    Stacie
    The Divine Miss Mommy
    http://www.thedivinemissmommy.com
    http://www.twitter.com/stacieinatlanta

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy UBP '09! I just adore your blog design and header...super cute! What a beautiful family you have, and I look forward to learning more about you. I am now following your blog...thanks for visiting my party :O) have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love your blog! sweet family...we have lots of things in common! ♥ hope you have a great party! come visit mine when you get the chance! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for stopping by for the party! You have a beautiful family and a beautiful heart (I can tell because I read some of your other posts :) Thanks also for adding me to your blog roll! I feel honored!

    Have a great weekend and enjoy the party!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey...
    this is my first blog party too.
    Such fun!
    Hope you have a great week!
    Sweet Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just going from party to party to see how others are doing this blogging thing.

    your sons smile is gourgeous! also love the toes picture and think that you should definantly make a shadowbox out of it.

    My prize is #115 check it out!
    Have a good weekend blog partyn’!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello! Poppin’ in from The Ultimate Blog Party…all the way from Queensland, Australia! G’Day! I hope you have time to visit my party soon.

    Ta!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice to meet you! I hope you are having fun at the blog party. You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi there!! Dropping by to enjoy your party. (I hope you have some of those cupcakes left) Please drop in and say hi and join my party!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi

    Thank you for stopping by my blog! It's very nice to meet you! Your family is beautiful and I love your blog! Happy Partying!

    Custom Photo Announcements & Invitations
    http://www.littleladybugdesignsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Veronica!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! You have a great blog and a super cute baby boy!

    Happy Blog Partyin!

    -Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your blog is awesome! I'm adding it to my reading list :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and enjoy the rest of the party!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey Veronnica! Thanks for stopping by my party. I LOVE your blog. It reminds me of mine after I had my son! I hope you are having fun at the PARTY!!! I am! And meeting lots of great new people!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Veronnica! Stopping by from the UBP! Very pretty blog! Evan is adorable. I'll definitely be coming back to visit you frequently!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi! Happy Blog Party, even though it's almost over now! :) Thanks for stopping by and blessings on you and your lovely family!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm still just blog hopping through the Ultimate Blog Party link list. I didn't want to miss out on any blogs... but I just ran out of party time. So... I'm still working my way down the list... even though the party is technically over.
    Stop in on my blog if you've got a minute! Or... if you're still up for a party post... you could stop by my party anytime!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin