So I've been following a certain blog for well over a year now. I first found it in January of last year because, like a worrisome pregnant lady does, I was searching for things that could go wrong with a pregnancy, not good.
Anyway, I found her blog because she had recently experienced the stillbirth of her daughter at 37 weeks. My heart actually broke for her. I could never imagine going through that. So I followed her blog off and on over the next few months and then earlier last year she became pregnant again. I began following her more closely because I wanted to hear about how the pregnancy was going and she finally had her baby boy yesterday! I'm so excited for her! I literally had tears fill my eyes! I've never met her or ever spoken to her but I so want to give her the biggest hug EVER!
If you remember, keep her, her husband and of course this precious baby boy in your prayers. I'm sure, no, I'm positive they are going to have many sleepless nights!
Praise God for his goodness!!!
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















Oh I would have cried too!! I had a cyber friend miscarry at 15 weeks and it was so devastating! I could just feel her heart break through the computer. But then she got pregnant again and I followed her through the whole pregnancy and she had her darling baby boy in December. I cried a little for her too :-) This is why I love blog land...so much support and love from friends you have never even met :-) Speaking of which...check out my blog later. I will have a little award waiting for you :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing such a beautiful story!
ReplyDeleteHi there!! I was reading your "UBP09" post when I came across this! I thought for a minute you were talking about the same person I followed! I don't know her either, but she had a still birth about the same time and had to give birth to her baby. She's pregnant again, but not due for another 4 months! It's great though and I bet she has her baby I'll be the same way. Amazing how you can get to know someone, even though you don't know them. Anyway, thanks for visiting my blog! Off to look around yours more!
ReplyDeleteRobyn
Mom All Day :)