.jpg)
I was looking through pictures of Evan when he was first home and I came across one that I had taken of his toes. I love it! I remember looking at his teeny tiny feet and while they're still small, they seem really small in the picture!
I've decided to get the picture blown up and I'm going to put a large mat and frame around it. I'm planning to put his name above the picture and a bible verse of some kind below it. I may even create a shadow box and add a few of his hospital items (hospital bracelets, etc.)...we'll see!
I'm very excited about this project! Now where to hang it....





















Hi, Veronnica! I feel so blessed to meet you through the blogging world. I love that picture of your sweet boy's feet! I had done so much damage to my body during my eating disorder that I was told it would be really difficult if not impossible for me to have children. They obviously didn't know the Lord's plans. Children are such wonderful blessings! I cannot wait to get to know you better through our blogs. Your new sister in Christ, Heather @ Things Above.
ReplyDeleteThat is a great Idea !!
ReplyDeleteHave a Happy 2nd Party Day !!