Anyhoo...I was feeling a little tired and famished so after popping my veggie dogs into the oven, I plopped myself down on the couch with my laptop. I logged onto my blog and what did I find? A sweet award from my bloggie friend Jen! I feel so honored and touched! Here it is:

So along with the award comes some rules...here they are...
Rules do accompany this honor:
"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
1. Bethany @ Dreams Really Do Come True
2. Shannon @ Truckee Tales of the Sedgwick's
3. Christina @ Peanut's Page
4. Jen @ A Daily Dose of Davis
Even though she has already received this award from someone else...I feel she deserves it again!
5. Heather @ Things Above
6. Sandy @ Tales From a Shop*A*Holic Mommy
7. Tricia @ It's All About Him
8. Leslie @ Live, Love, Laugh with Leslie
The first two friends are real life friends of mine that I love dearly. I've shared many special moments with these two and I'm so happy to be their friend!
The third and fourth friends are bloggie friends that I've had the pleasure of getting to know by following their family stories and fun moments! I love to visit their blogs everyday...it makes MY day!
And the last four are bloggie friends that I've just met from the Ultimate Blog Party 2009! While I just met these wonderful ladies, I'm excited to follow their stories and look forward to becoming good friends with them!
Thanks again Jen for the award...I'm very happy inside!!





















Have you tried Morning Star's veggie sausage patties? I love baking them in the oven until they are on the crispy side and then cut them up into pieces.
ReplyDeleteThen I scramble some egg whites, add a pinch of sharp cheddar cheese and add it all to a whole wheat tortilla. Add a spoonful of salsa..and let me tell you..it's AWESOME!
Thank you so much for the award! This is my first :)
ReplyDeleteLeslie
Awe thanks so much! This is my first Award :O) So sweet of you to pick me...i feel so honored!!
ReplyDeleteI love the UBP....making new bloggy friends is the best! i am off to check out the other girls you nominated. have a great day!
I am out bopping around the Blog Party. It has been great fun. So many blogs, so little time.
ReplyDeleteThanks for inviting us to stop by, and your little ones toes are adorable.
Have a great day, get some rest!
Thanks for the award... I will try to pass it along soon!
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
I just stopped by, blog hopping as part of UBP 2009. It is very nice to meet you. I have a blog at www.superfunmama.blogspot.com; It's a toddler learning blog. I'd love to have you for a visit! I am loving UBP! Have a magical day. I have a goal of trying to visit 150 blogs per day, whew! Let's hope the little one takes long naps for the next few days.
ReplyDelete