I received many great ideas as to what to get a 3.5 year old and after considering them closely I finally decided on one. Thanks to Christina, who suggested getting her a baby doll that she herself could 'mommy' just like her mommy does with the new baby. This is what we got:
Here's the link.
It was perfect for what I wanted! Although I was hoping for cute little diapers to go along with it, she seemed to really like it!
We also got a little something for the new little one. I couldn't find the exact dress on the Target website but it was very similar to this.
Evan enjoyed crawling around investigating all the toys and surroundings! We hope we made their evening more relaxing without the added burden of cooking dinner. It was a good time!
Thanks everyone for your wonderful suggestions!





















No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!