Saturday, April 18, 2009

After 12 long hours of driving...

we're finally home!!!

So I totally had this idea to pre-create (is that a word?) a bunch of posts to automatically post during my trip but time got the best of me and I didn't get around to it. So then I just thought that since my hubby was going to be bringing his laptop, I'd post a couple times during vacation and all would be well in blog world. Well, as you can see, no posts since last Saturday.

Ben, Evan and I stayed at Ben's aunt's house who just so happened to live right next door to his grandparents. His aunt didn't have wireless internet and the one his grandpa had just didn't reach far enough to our room at his aunt's house for us to use it....so....no internet for 6 days!! I know, it's completely UNHEARD of!! How did life go on??? hahahaha

So, sometime tomorrow I'll have to post with some pictures of our adventures to Eugene, Tigard and Portland Oregon and Vancouver Washington. We had a wonderful time but we're so glad to be home! There's NO place like home...right?

Nite nite...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin