Thursday, April 30, 2009

Mother's Day Gift Projects

While I was cruising around the mall with Evan the other day, I stopped in Hallmark to pick up some Mother's Day cards.

I was excited to find out what the current promotions were and I was happily surprised! If you aren't familiar with Hallmark's promotions, if you purchase 3 or more greeting cards, you can purchase one of their promotion items at a discounted price. These are the current promotions:

Recordable Photo Album:


Personalized Flowerpot:


Stationary Gift Set:


And there also was a cute photo frame that had three different colored flowers where you place the photos in the middle of the flowers. Not sure why it wasn't on their website...it was cute!

I purchased two of the recordable photo albums, one for my mom and one for my mother-in-law. I'm going to put pictures of them and Evan in it and try (let's stress "try") to get Evan to make some sort of cute sound and record it. I thought they would enjoy this! Since the above photo doesn't show the price, you can purchase an album for only $9.95 with the purchase of three greeting cards. I thought that was a good deal.

I visited Shutterfly's website last night and they're having 50% off of calendars right now so I'm also going to make two calendars and give them to my mom and mother-in-law. It's cool because they have an option to enter in your own events onto the calendar. I know my mother-in-law would appreciate that.

Nevermind....I just went to their site and apparently the 50% off sale ended last night! I'm really bummed! Oh well, back to the drawing board!

So anywho, those are my Mother's Day gift ideas, I hope I've helped in your gift giving ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin