So today I went to Target for a much needed baby food run. I received several coupons in the mail for various items and brought them with me. One of the coupons was for $7 off Infamil's Next Step formula and two others were for $1 off the same item.
I intently looked over all three coupons reading the terms and conditions to see if they could be combined. I didn't see anywhere in the 'rules' that they couldn't be so off to the checkout I went.
After the cashier rang up all my items I handed over my loot and waited for my savings to start piling up. Then I noticed that she kept looking at my Infamil coupons and she tells me that they can't use all three coupons at once. I told her that the coupons don't say that so she says she needs to check with a manager. Whatever. So this manager comes over and says they can't use all three. I again tell her that the coupon doesn't say that. At this point I can feel my heart start to pound faster and my hands start to shake...I was getting annoyed. Then she shows me the coupon and in teeny tiny (I'm talkin' teeny tiny people!) printing completely away from the main 'rules' paragraph under the amount of the coupon (this coupon looked like a check) it reads "One coupon per transaction". ARH!!!! Why isn't that printed with all the other important coupon details?! I felt so stupid!
Is it just me or shouldn't things like that be one of the first terms to be listed??? Whoever designed that coupon was stupid...just like how they made me feel!!!
Anyhoo....it's coupon madness I tell you....madness!!
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















giggle. you're funny.
ReplyDelete...were you trying to use all three coupons for one can of formula? If so, stick to the general rule of "one manu. coupon per item," and you'll be safe.
A TARGET coupon, however, could be combined with the Manu. coupon...
Yeah, I'm a newbie at couponing! I have to learn the ways! hahahaha! :)
ReplyDelete