Tomorrow night, hubbs, Evan and I will be going over to my sister-in-law's house to decorate Easter eggs! I'm really excited!
I haven't colored eggs in I don't know how many years and usually it doesn't amuse me but ever since Evan came into our lives, I've wanted to celebrate like EVERY holiday. Okay, maybe not EVERY holiday, but pretty darn close!
Last week while snoppin' around the mall, I went into Williams Sonoma and found this totally fun egg decorating kit. And what made it even better was that it was on sale!!! Wooo Hooo!! (But now that I'm on the website, I see that it has been marked down again....I'll have to see about that price adjustment....)
Williams Sonoma Easter Egg Decorating Kit
I also plan to do some baking tomorrow morning and make some cutsie Easter cookies. I'm thinking I want to do some 'painting' on them with some icing, but I'm not sure how to achieve that...any ideas???
What are your plans for Easter???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















This sounds like so much fun! I heart WS :-) We are having brunch at our house for Easter and then we are going over to my in-laws for dinner. The weather is suppose to be fairly nice here so maybe we can get the kids out looking for eggs in the backyard or something :-)
ReplyDelete