I'm not sure it this is a good thing or a bad thing. On one hand, it's exciting to see Evan starting to understand what we're saying and being able to respond to it but on the other hand his stubborn little personality is starting to show up.
The other day, while playing with him in the living room, he kept going over to the TV and pushing the buttons on the front. I can't count how many "NO's!" I said but finally his response was, "Yeah!"
I was like..."What did he just say?" So I said "no" again and he again said "yeah!" That little booger! He's starting to be defiant! So now, on occasion, when I tell him "no", he responses with "yeah!". It's funny but it makes me realize how much I need to show him that I'm actually serious and not joking.
But not all "yeah's!" are bad. This morning while at Target (again!) he started to get a little whiny so I asked him if he needed to go nite-nite. He said, "yeah!". How stinkin' adorable is that?! I asked him a few more times and he kept saying "yeah!". So as soon as we got home, nite-nite is where he went!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!