Saturday, April 11, 2009

Fun Easter (or any day!) Treat Ideas!

I was eating a bag of (yes, that would be a bag...that's for another post...) of dark chocolate peanut M&M's the other day and while looking at the bag, I found that they had a website full of fun baking ideas.

These are the fun Easter yummies I found along with others for everyday projects with kids or just yourself! You'll notice that all these projects contain an M&M theme...afterall...it is their website! :)

Mini Easter Cheesecakes


Aren't these so cute! If you're not a cheesecake fan, you can easily make these into cupcakes.

Easter Bunny and Chick cupcakes


I thought these adorable creatures would be fun to make with little kiddos! Since Evan is still a wee little one, he wouldn't be able to participate. But I can still make them myself and possibly share a bit of icing with him!

Speckled Egg Pretzel Nest


I think that these would be so easy to make. I especially love the taste of chocolate and pretzels together. In fact, a couple Christmases ago, I made chocolate pretzel rods as gifts for some people and they were a hit!

Flower Garden


These would make such cute table centerpieces! I may have to nab this idea for my sisters bridal shower in August!

Fun flyers


I wish my mom and sister would have known about these last year for my baby shower. We did Evan's room in a bumble bee theme with greens and yellows and these would have been so cute at the shower! These would also make cute spring cupcakes when you have a few gal pals over!

Bumble bee cakes


These would have also fit the bumble bee theme for my baby shower! I thought these would be cute to make in addition to the following picture for child's birthday party.

Ladybug cupcakes


Now these are cute! I want to make them right now just for the heck of it! (But I won't...)

Beehive cupcakes


Can you tell I love bumble bees....not alive ones that is! I love these too!

Butterfly cupcakes


These also would make fun cakes at a child's birthday party, probably better suited for a little girl though! You could also make them for mother's day! Maybe I will!

Butterfly cake


I liked this one simply because it has so many M&M's!!! I think this one would be great on mother's day or a mom's birthday.

Lily Pond Treats


Now, I have a girlfriend whom I've know since practically the beginning of time and through that entire time, her mom has collected frogs. As soon as I saw these, I immediately thought of Tammy. Too bad she lives in Hawaii (well, that's definitely NOT a bad thing!) or I'd have to make these just for her!

Flower cookies


I wish I would have seen these the other day when I was making Easter cookies. I was looking for a nice cookie icing recipe and these would have totally worked!

You can find all these recipes and many more at www.brightideas.com

So there you have it! I hope you've found something fun for you to make for this Easter or something for an upcoming event you're planning.

If you do decided to make one of these adorable and fun treats, please let me know....I'd love to see the final product!!

HAVE A HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin