While we were in Oregon on our vacation last month, we went to one of my hubby's cousins houses for dinner one evening. And to my surprise, she has made the "Pink Stuff"! I was really excited! And not only had she made it, she added a new ingredient that I love! So on Friday night on my way home from work, I stopped at the grocery store and purchased the ingredients, including the ingredient, to make it. It was sooooo good! It was gone by Saturday evening! My sister was over on Saturday afternoon and she helped finish it off....darn her!
Anyway, if you're ever in the mood for a light and refreshing dessert that's way easy to make, here is the recipe. Enjoy!
- 1 32oz tub of low fat cottage cheese
- 1 12oz tub of fat free Cool Whip (thawed)
- 1 0.6oz box of sugar free Strawberry Banana JELL-O
- 1 15oz can mandarin oranges
- 1 8oz can crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Add sugar free Strawberry Banana JELL-O mix to cottage cheese/Cool Whip mixture
Add mandarin oranges, crushed pineapple and chopped walnuts
Dip into individual serving dessert bowls and enjoy!





















It sounds like it's a variation of ambrosia - we make a pistachio ambrosia and call it "Green Stuff"!
ReplyDeleteThat's so funny! What's the recipe??? I'm hungry! haha! :)
ReplyDelete