Monday, June 1, 2009

Who? me? A photographer? mmmm...maybe...

As I may have mentioned before, my sister is a professional photographer and she's very talented! Last week we played around with her camera trying to get a perfect "blurred" background look to our photos. That has really intrigued me.

Last year Ben purchased a new digital camera to replace the one that suddenly went kaput. It's a Canon Digital Power Shot and we love it! But there's just something missing from it. It's a point and shoot. Not a "Wow, that's an awesome picture that you just took" camera. So Ben and I have decided to start saving up to purchase me a new "Wow, that's an awesome picture that you just took" camera.

I'm very excited about this.

My sister took this photo of Evan last week with her camera.



That's what I want to do with my photos. I just love the blurred background look. I think it looks so professional and well, just nice.

Anyone have any tips on what to look for when we do go to purchase a camera? We obviously want to get a good deal but we also want to get something that'll last and also do what we want.

1 comment:

  1. That's a great shot!

    I'm so not a good photographer... but I love looking at other people's pictures!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin