A couple weeks ago, we went to the beach for my sisters 30th birthday. It was such a beautiful day and was perfect for fabulous photos!
This one was taken by my hubby and I played around with it a bit in Photoshop to see what fun things I could come up with. Not too bad for a newbie, eh?
I'm loving my new camera! I have so much more to learn but I heart it so much!
I also wanted to answer what you mentioned in your last comment to me. Can you give me your email address or just send me a quick email to mine at vernfern@verizon.net? That might be a little better to answer things that way instead of using the comments section. Thanks so much!
Awesome picture Veronnica!
ReplyDeleteI also wanted to answer what you mentioned in your last comment to me. Can you give me your email address or just send me a quick email to mine at vernfern@verizon.net? That might be a little better to answer things that way instead of using the comments section. Thanks so much!
ReplyDelete