Tuesday, July 21, 2009

fun times....

with Photoshop!

A few weeks ago while my bestest friend in the whole wide world was away at work, I watched her daughter Ashley for the afternoon. Since I'm so totally not the "sit at home with one or more full of energy little kiddos", I decided to take them out for an afternoon of fun at a local park.

My sister and dad came along to help out a bit (seriously, how WILL I do it once I have two or more of my very own?!) and my sister took the camera and got some seriously awesome pictures of Ashley playing in the water fountain. After playing around with a few of the pics in Photoshop, I was proud to present this to Ashley's mommy as a gift!



She absolutely loved it and I can't wait to see it on her wall!

I love my camera AND Photoshop!

1 comment:

  1. What a great job you did! The pics are cute!

    About what you mentioned about what you'll do when you have more little ones, I totally felt the same way when I just had Alyssa, but it's amazing how it ends up working out and God gives you the tools to figure it all out!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin