Wednesday, July 1, 2009

evan's secret stash

I don't know about you, but I've come to the realization that we have a passy "boogy man" in our house/car....or at least I used to think that.

Since Evan was born, I have purchased countless pacifiers after not one could be found in the house or car (okay, maybe I could find at least one...but that doesn't sound interesting...). So last week when I was browsing the isles at Target, I decided to invest in a few more.

Within days I couldn't find one blessed pacifier. Arg... So when it came to Evan's bedtime, I grew frustrated and decided to do a little searching. My first thought was to move Evan's crib away from the wall and see what I could find.

And what did I find???


Did you happen to count them?

11

11 stinkin' pacifiers hidden behind his crib.

Oh, and if you noticed and wondered why the heck I did it, I tied the crib bumper to the back side of the crib.

Why?

To keep pacifiers from falling down behind the crib.

Sneaky little devil...

1 comment:

  1. That's hilarious! He was probably laughing at you while you searched the house!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin