Today's MckLinky Blog Hop is all about your favorite photo. Here's mine...
This photo was taken at Evan's first trip to the pumpkin patch last October. It was an unusually warm day so Evan was a bit upset because his mommy made him wear a long sleeved shirt. This one's nice because he isn't crying!
Hi Veronnica! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Thanks for your sweet comments. I noticed that you are from CA too! Would you believe of all the people I've met through my hats and my personal blog, I have only met like 4 other bloggers from Cali? I'm on the Central Coast, about an hour north of Santa Barbara. Where are you?
Hello Veronica! Let me be the first to comment on your little pumpkin! What a cutie pie he is! You must be so thrilled, they're always so much fun! Thanks for the visit, I'll check back again!
I'm in the Bay Area, San Jose to be exact. I was looking around your blog earlier trying to see where you were from. From what I've read, I think we'd make great friend IRL! :)
Hi Veronnica! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Thanks for your sweet comments. I noticed that you are from CA too! Would you believe of all the people I've met through my hats and my personal blog, I have only met like 4 other bloggers from Cali? I'm on the Central Coast, about an hour north of Santa Barbara. Where are you?
ReplyDeleteCute pic by the way! Your son is a cutie!
Hello Veronica! Let me be the first to comment on your little pumpkin! What a cutie pie he is! You must be so thrilled, they're always so much fun! Thanks for the visit, I'll check back again!
ReplyDeleteI'm in the Bay Area, San Jose to be exact. I was looking around your blog earlier trying to see where you were from. From what I've read, I think we'd make great friend IRL! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat city are you in?
What a cute picture :) Thanks for stopping by my place on the blog hop ... and for commenting! I love finding new blogs that way :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a precious little pumpkin! Thanks for the comment. You can hop by any time!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading your blog today. Love the picture.
ReplyDeleteIt is so much fun making new blog friends. Hope you will stop by for a visit. http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/