Tonight Ben and I get to go out on date night and I'm so excited! We're going to get all dressed up and hit the town.....or The Cheesecake Factory! Yum-O!
I absolutely love their Santa Fe Salad! I change it up a bit to suit my own taste and it's so tasty! Even though I shouldn't, I'm also looking forward to the bread. I'll try to control myself and only have a few pieces but I highly doubt I'll be successful.
So what about you? Do you and your significant other go on date nights? Where do you go and what do you do? More importantly, what do you eat? hahaha!
I look forward to hearing your responses!
Happy Friday everyone!
Friday, July 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















We don't have kids yet so it's not as big of a deal for us to "get away"... One of our favorite things to do is grill something and eat outside. That way we both have a hand in the cooking and we get to eat it while we stare at our backyard, not the TV!
ReplyDelete