Friday, July 3, 2009

mckLinky blog hop

I've decided that I'm going to participate in a Blog Hop! If you're new here, welcome! In following the rules, I am supposed to write a little something about me little blog!

Let's see...I started this blog last July in an attempt to see what all the hype was about blogging. I believed that only those with exciting celebrity-like lives could hold a blog but I soon realized I was wrong!

I found out that you can find exciting and fun things in everyday events and that's how I decided to guide my blog. I love meeting new bloggie moms (but not just bloggie moms!), spending time with my son and loving on him, playing around with Photoshop and learning new things such as, sewing, scrapbooking and photography. I recently completed my very first sewing project, you can view that post here. I also was just given a brand new digital SLR camera that I'm enjoying using! Aside from that, I've been really interested in hosting giveaways, doing product reviews and whatnot to not only build my readership but to help people win free fun things! I just need the "know how" to get myself started. So if you are experienced in giveaways and/or reviews, I'd love a few pointers!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you come back soon and I can't wait to come visit you!

Happy 4th of July!

MckLinky Blog Hop

7 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you! You have a beautiful blog! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping over from the Blog Hop have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice to meet you. Happy blog hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoppin in to say hi, hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blog Hoppin today! Nice to meet you! I am a homeschool/SAHM to 3 -- Living in Louisiana! Hope you come by to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from the blog hop to say hello. Hope you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping by to say Hi. Having fun meeting new bloggers...Hope you are having a great week.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin