Tuesday, August 11, 2009

10 reasons you might think I'm weird...

This morning as I was scanning through the many blogs that I follow regularly, one post stood out to me. It was entitled, "10 Reasons You Might Think I'm Weird" and it was from Jen at A Daily Dose of Davis blog (which by the way I think you should definitely read because she's so darned cute!).

Anyhoo, after reading her 10 weird things, I thought that it was so much fun and decided to do one myself! I'd love to hear about 10 weird things about you, so why not keep it going with one of your own!

Here goes...

1. When I'm driving, I have to look at every car that drives by me on the opposite side of the road. If I don't, I feel "off" or "not even".

2. When I dress my son, he has to match completely, right down to the shoes. If he doesn't, we won't leave the house until he does.

3. I can't stand to go to the gas station. I usually wait until there's only 1-2 miles left on the dash board. I know I'll pay for it one of these days.

4. I visit the "Miscarriage, Stillbirth and Infant Loss" blog often. Not sure why, it's not that I enjoy hearing about women who've lost a baby, but there's just something that draws my attention and interest.

5. When I lived at home with my folks, my bedroom was spotless along with my car. Now that I have a child, my room is a mess, bed is never made and my car hasn't been washed or cleaned out in over 2 months.

6. I have to wear a camisole under any t-shirt. I can't stand the feeling of a loose shirt rubbing against my body.

7. I smell any and all magazines and papers. I just love the smell of a new magazine especially ones that have really shiny covers.

8. I don't like to answer the phone. When it rings I actually cringe. The answering machine is my best friend (not really).

9. I can go days without checking my mailbox. I've actually had to drive down to the post office to collect mail that was sitting in my mailbox for too long. Once it even sat the the post office too long and it was all returned to sender.

10. If I really really like a particular song, I can listen to it a million times...in a row. But then after that, I can't stand it anymore.

So there's my 10 weird things....what are yours? I'd love to read them!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad someone participated in this. Thanks for the shout out honey :) I can SO relate to your #5 and #10! I was such a neat freak before having kids. Nothing was out of place. And now...my whole life is out of place. Hahaha! Great list...I feel like I know you even more :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha! I like the smell of magazines, papers and books!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin