Yup.
That was yesterday.
I was doing good up until around 12:30pm when all of a sudden I had this overwhelming craving for a Big Mac and fries. Evan was sleeping so I couldn't run to Mickey D's so I started devising a plan to get myself one of these awesomely delicious burgers.
First, I decided to call my mom to see if she was going to be heading over anytime soon.
Nope.
Darn.
Next, I thought of calling my sister, but quickly remembered her health conscience ways and decided it better not to fill her in on my up coming indulgence.
Then finally, I just came to accept the fact that I'd have to wait for the little one to awaken and we'd both trek on over there together.
Which we did. And not a moment to soon.
Needless to say, my craving hit the spot. My tummy was full and happy and all was well with the world again.
Or so I thought.
Fast forward about 6 hours to me at work. It was getting close to closing time and I suddenly realized that I hadn't eaten a thing since my Big Mac encounter. So I started thinking of what I was going to have once I clocked out.
Oh no, not again.
That stinkin' craving was hitting me again...like a ton of bricks. I fought it with all my might but there was no stopping it and before I knew it, I was back in the drive thru ordering that Big Mac and fries. AGAIN. Two Big Mac's in one day. ONE DAY!
I'm not sure what's worse, having Taco Bell twice in one day or Mickey D's? And yes, I've had Taco Bell twice in one day before...but that's a different story.
So now, it's 2:15 in the morning and I'm sitting on the couch typing this here blog post imagining was the heck my body is thinking right about now. Probably nothing good.
Boy...I've really gotta hit the gym...
(oh, and I'm not pregnant...)
Friday, August 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















haha! I think everyone has days like that! As long as it doesn't happen often I think you'll survive :)
ReplyDeleteI was JUST going to ask if you were pregnant. Hahaha! My cravings for McDonald's this pregnancy are insane. I have been puttering a hurt on the 2 cheeseburger meal. And I won't lie...I have visited the driveway more than once in a day. Mine was breakfast and lunch. Ha!
ReplyDeleteThis post is hilarious!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS Saturday Sharefest! :) I have defiantly eaten two In N Out burgers in a day (a CA chain), when I was not pregnant, so there you go, you are not alone :) Now that I am pregnant, I could probably eat it 3 times a day and baby would be perfectly happy, but I try to refrain :)
ReplyDelete