Upon opening it, I found some fun little goodies! Inside was a red zippered cooler tote to keep all my refrigerated yummies cold, a set of popsicle molds, 12 color changing spoons and 2 FREE coupons for Yoplait yogurt Whips!
.jpg)
Now you may be wondering, what was the review for and more importantly, what's the giveaway?! Well, I was asked to try out Yoplait's Whips! creamy yogurts by placing them in the freezer and trying them out as a decadent frozen treat! And I'm sure glad I did! Last night, I took my handy dandy FREE coupons to the grocery store and picked up a strawberry Whips! yogurt and key lime pie Whips! yogurt. I placed them both in the freezer last night before heading to bed and when I woke up this morning, headed straight for the freezer (uh...except for a short stop to the restroom of course!). When I took the strawberry flavor out, it was a bit hard so I decided to let it sit out a bit to soften. After about 20 minutes it was ready to go.
Despite being a bit icing, after a few seconds on the tongue, it melted into a creamy yogurty (is that a word?) delight! I loved it! And the best part was it lasted a long time unlike regular yogurt, just when you start to get into it, it's gone, right? Right.
So to sum up, Yoplait's yogurt Whips! are delicious when frozen and I will continue to do this on these hot summer days we've been experiencing.
And now for the giveaway...
My Blog Spark has offered to send one of my readers the same gift set I received consisting of the coolor tote, popsicle molds, color changing spoons and coupons for your very own FREE Yoplait yogurt Whips! How fun is that?!
Here's how to enter to win, each comment will be counted as ONE separate entry...
1. Become a follower of my blog and receive one entry. Leave a comment letting me know.
2. Blog about this giveaway and receive another entry. Leave a separate comment letting me know along with a link to your blog post.
3. Tweet about this giveaway and receive another entry. Leave a separate comment letting me know along with a link to your tweet.
Want more ways to enter? Here goes...
4. Leave a separate comment letting me know of other fun ways you've eaten your yogurt. Have you frozen it before? Added any additional toppings? Added it to a recipe? I'd love to hear about your creative ideas!
5. Leave another separate comment letting me know what you'd make with your popsicle molds!
This giveaway is open until Wednesday August 26th. I'll announce the winner on Thursday August 27th!
Good Luck!!
Disclaimer: Open to US residents only. Winner will be selected at random via random.org and will have 48 hours to contact me or another winner will be chosen.





















I'm a follower :)
ReplyDeletelivelovelaughwithleslie.blogspot.com
always_317537[at]yahaoo[dot]com
I blogged :)
ReplyDeletehttp://livelovelaughwithlesliegiveaways.blogspot.com/2009/08/my-blog-spark-goodie-giveaway.html
I tweeted :)
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/laughwithleslie/status/3412149824
Actually, I have never frozen or done anything creative with my yogurt. Sounds interesting though.
ReplyDelete:)
I would make juice pops with the molds ;)
ReplyDeleteI spark up my Yoplait by adding things like crushed peanuts (I make them myself and keep them in a jar) or trail mix or granola. The added nutrition is a good as is the added crunch.
ReplyDeletehttp://prayersncrafts.blogspot.com