So this week's THE WEEK. My sister gets married this Friday. Needless to say, I've been very busy with last minute preparations which explains my lack of posting as of late.
Last Friday night was her bacherlorette party and boy was it fun! We all met her her soon.to.be home (the house were her fiance currently lives) for some light appetizers and a few drinks. At around 8:30 we headed out to Santana Row where we started off the evening at this place called The V-Bar. Pretty nice place with a nice outside patio with a few water fountains and pretty scenery. We took a few candid pics and then headed off to another place called Rosie McCann's where we danced the night away. Boy were my feet aching by the time we left there. I made the mistake of wearing heels and walking to the car was miserable!
Around midnight all of us who were left, decided to end the evening at Carrow's for a late dinner and then it was homeward bound. I didn't get home until 1:45 and didn't get into bed until around 2:15. I was dragging my feet at 8:00 am when Evan let us know he was ready to start his day! I guess I should be lucky that he waited that long! ha!
Anyhoo, I'll be very busy the next few days with wedding stuff so I may not be around much. If not, I'll be sure to post all about the wedding either this weekend or early next week!
Have a good week everyone!
Monday, September 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















Glad to hear the bachelorette party was fun- Hope the wedding is just as awesome! Can't wait to hear about it!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great rest of your week and that everything goes smoothly for your sister's wedding. How exciting!
ReplyDelete