Thursday, October 15, 2009

"bee"ing a cootie patootie

Last year I dressed Evan up as a bumble bee to continue with the bumble bee theme of his nursery. At that time, he wasn't able to sit up on his own so we basically needed to hold him while we went from store to store collecting candy (that daddy and mommy ate!). So you can imagine my excitement knowing that Evan will do his own walking from store to store this year while sporting his new costume!

Yesterday I went to Pottery Barn Kids and purchased his costume for this year. Once I saw it, he had to be it. The spider costume was absolutely adorable and I couldn't wait to see him in it! As I started the misery that is 'mommy's dress up', I decided to see if Evan still fit into his bumble bee costume and wouldn't you know it, he did!

evan the bee (Large)

I was actually very surprised that he didn't put up a fuss and didn't do too much tugging at his hat. He looked so darn cute I could hardly stand it!

I love this little man so so much!

(Oh, and I'll share his spider pics as soon as they're available!)

1 comment:

  1. Cute pic! We don't really do Halloween over here, but it's still fun to see other people's little ones in their costumes!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin