Monday, October 19, 2009

the running nose

As I mentioned in my last post, Evan caught his first cold of the season (and hopefully the last!) on Saturday. When he woke up Saturday morning, his little nose was running but he didn't seem to be feeling bad as he was his normal happy self.

Earlier in the week I took him to the children's play area at the mall where I said that I'd never take him. I could just see all the germs lurking around all the play surfaces and I was grossed out at the thought of them crawling all over Evan but after reading the cleaning schedule I decided it was safe to play in. Almost immediately, I noticed one little boy coughing his brains out. Of course children at that age don't understand that when they cough they should cover their mouths. Evan was standing just feet away from him a few times and I decided to move him to another area of the play area in order to get away from little sicky. Unfortunately, my attempts at protecting him from getting sick were in vain.

Boo.

evan at barn

 Notice his upper lip...this was the scene at the barn. Poor little guy trying to have fun but feeling like poo poo....yes, I said poo poo. Ha ha!

2 comments:

  1. Aw...poor little guy!! I have a feeling this cold/flu season is going to be a duzy. That is the only thing I hate about fall/winter. Hopefully he feels better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor little guy! I hope he gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin