I hate feeling weak when jumping around an aerobic step...grrrr...
If you happen to give it a try, let me know what you think! So far, I'm liking it!
Simple Snack Mix
1 cup Cheerios
1 cup Rice Chex cereal
1 cup peanuts
1 cup almonds
1 cup sunflower seeds
1 cup dried apricots; chopped
1 cup dried cranberries
Throw all ingredients into a gallon zip lock bag and shake. Divide 1/2 cup servings into individual sandwich bags for on the go snacking! Enjoy!






















That's a great idea for a snack! I usually just eat plain almonds. I'm going to try it!
ReplyDeleteThe snack mix sounds delish! I might have to try it when I get the chance. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that I tried the lemon scone recipe you posted and everyone here loved them!
ReplyDeleteHey maybe this will help me get motivated for working out too. I just feel so tired beforehand so maybe this will perk me up!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog for my SITS day. Better late than never! Plus it helps me prolong such a great day!