Wednesday, October 28, 2009

YoPlus Light Yogurt Review and Giveaway!




I had such a fun time going through the checkout at the grocery store with my two handy dandy coupons for FREE yogurt. I absolutely LOVE yogurt, in any form, frozen or not. The cool thing about this review was that it wasn't for just one yogurt but a pack of four! Can you say Yum-O? The only flavor my grocery store had at the time was the honey vanilla so I picked up to packs, one for each coupon. I got home and opened one up and gave it a try. While the cups were a little smaller than regular yogurt servings, it was very tasty. They made great breakfast treats to go along with my toast and banana.

Out of curiosity, what kinds of yogurt do you eat? Do you have it for breakfast, lunch or just for a snack? Do you add anything yummy to it such as granola, maybe berries to plain vanilla or what? I'd love to hear your ideas! I'd love to add them to my morning routine!

Not only did MyBlogSpark provide me with the wonderful 'Get Healthy' gift pack you see in the above photo, but they are offering one of my fabulous readers a chance to win one! How cool is that? Here's what you'll get:

1. One large stylish sports bag
2. One sports towel
3. One pair of ear buds
4. Two coupons to pick up your own FREE yogurt

Wanna win? Come on....you know you want to! It's always fun to win free stuff! Here's how to enter:

1. Leave a comment on this post telling me what flavors of yogurt you love and what (if any) other things you add to it to fit your fancy
2. Follow my blog; leave a separate comment (current followers are eligible for this entry)

And that's it!

The giveaway with close on Wednesday November 4 at 11:59pm.
Please note that this giveaway is open to U.S. residents only since the coupons are not valid in Canada.

Good luck and I look forward to hearing your yummy yogurt additions!

9 comments:

  1. My husband and I are both picky about yogurt! We both love Dannon's Light and Fit - if that one isn't on sale we end up buying seperate yogurt! It's redic.

    I'm a big fan of yogurt and granola in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the key lime pie flavored yogurt. Yummy!


    Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog[at]gmail[dot]com

    livelovelaughwithleslie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow your beautiful, newly redesigned blog :)

    Looks Fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE yoplus yogurt, but I have never tried the light. I just like the regular kind in vanilla...so good! I tried so long to like yogurt and I could never find a kind I liked and was so happy when I found this!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am already a follower of your blog!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun giveaway! I'm laughing right now because I'm actually having yogurt for a snack right now with the girls. The kind we usually get is the Yoplait Originals. The flavor I'm eating right now is Cherry Orchard, which I really like. My second fav is French Vanilla! So good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love regular vanilla with granola mixed in for breakfast in the morning!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin