I know that I've been a little lazy over the past several days (dare I say weeks) and many things haven't been done around the house. This morning, one hit me smack dab in the face.
Around 7:30 my husband was getting ready for work and after getting out of the shower, he did what any normal person would do after a shower and went for his underwear drawer.
Empty.
It was empty because I've been putting off doing laundry for well over two weeks. I felt really bad when he had to wear dirty undies. I know that that would completely gross me out and I was so touched how he was so forgiving and showed really no sign of irritation. That's why I love him. Very calm, cool and collected. Something I'm very far from. The Lord has surely blessed me with an awesome husband.
I spent all afternoon doing laundry and his underwear drawer is full to the brim tonight! Woo Hoo!
(The things we wives get excited about!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















I could have written this post! Laundry seems like my enemy sometimes! I don't think I'm ever caught up!
ReplyDelete