Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Blog Hop - CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS

This week I thought it would be fun to participate in the MckLinky blog hop about Christmas ornaments. While I'm ashamed to admit that I still have yet to put up my tree which is usually always put up the day after Thanksgiving, I only have access to one ornament right now. Shame on me!!!

christmas ornament
I purchased this ornament at the Harvest Festival on black Friday and thought it was so cute. I really like it because the booth were I purchased it personalizes them for you. Way cool! I purchased one from them last year with all three of our names on it as well and I remember being so excited to finally have a family ornament. Not that Ben and I weren't a family before Evan arrived...but you know!

I look forward to purchasing one every year from now on and eventually adding more names to it...hopefully three more! But don't tell my hubby that! I think ornaments like these help to create wonderful memories that show the progression of a family. There's just something special about that.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Replace this sentence with your content, do not remove any code past this sentence.
MckLinky Blog Hop

3 comments:

  1. Love the ornament! It's ones like these that are the most special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ornament. It will be more special as the years go by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh what an adorable ornament! This is such a great idea, I haven't been able to find a good local craft fair source yet!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin