GIVEAWAY!!!!
After putting together a personalized t-shirt for Evan a few days ago, I decided that it would be fun to create one for a giveaway. The only difference will be that the design will be 100% mine! I had such a fun time putting Evan's together that I realized that I wanted to do the designing so I put my creative juices together and have come up with a few different designs. Not only are the following designs available but I'm very open to custom requests!
I'm very excited about this new 'adventure' if you will and I can't wait to share it with you!
Here's how the giveaway will work....
1. The winner will receive one custom made t-shirt in either a long-sleeve or short-sleeve
2. All t-shirts will be plain white
3. Choose from a design below or put in a customized request i.e. Different color combination's, different fonts
4. The winner may choose from the following sizes:
a. Men's - Long or short sleeve; S-XL
b. Women's - Long or short sleeve; XS-XL
c. Toddler (either boy or girl) - long or short sleeve; 12mo - 24mo
d. Infant (either boy or girl) - long or short sleeve or onesie; 0-12mo
e. *I'm looking into maternity ladies so stay tuned!
Here's how to win....
1. Leave me a comment letting me know which style you'd like if you win - 1 entry
2. Follow my blog - 1 entry Leave a separate comment
3. Blog about this giveaway on your blog - 1 entry Leave a separate comment with link to your post
4. Twitter this giveaway - 1 entry Leave a separate comment with link to your tweet
That's it! You have 4 chances to be entered into this giveaway!
Entries will be accepted until Friday December 11 at 11:59pm. Winner will be announced Saturday December 12.
This giveaway is open to continental U.S. resident's only.
Now for the designs!!!







Remember that any of these designs can be tailor made to your specifications.
Please note that colors may vary.
Now get to commenting and GOOD LUCK!!!

Click here to see the entire Blog Hop List....





















So excited for you! This is an awesome giveaway I would love to win! I think my favorite style is the one that's in the brown/blue that says Evan on it. I will be sure to blog about it when I get to posting later today!
ReplyDeleteI follow! :)
ReplyDeleteHi! I came over from Veronica's. Congrats on your new shop! I love t-shirts. I like the first purple one.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute. I like the one that says sofia. Cute. Veronica sent me.
ReplyDeleteCame back to leave one more comment since I posted about the giveaway. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun giveaway! I also like the brown/blue design that says Evan on it. I would get in a 24 month long sleeved shirt for my middle son Asa.
ReplyDeletekerriekg@yahoo.com
I am a new follower!
ReplyDeletekerriekg@yahoo.com
SUCH a cute giveaway! I would be selfish and pick a T for myself, but the pink and brown polka dot design with Addie's name would just be TOO CUTE!!! So that might be my favorite style right now :-)
ReplyDeleteI am a follower of course :-)
ReplyDeleteI am adding your contest to my sidebar right now :-)
ReplyDeleteHello! I made my way over here from "A Daily Dose of Davis." What a great giveaway. Such cute t-shirts, I'd love to win one for my daughter. I'd pick the first design. I'm a huge fan of purple! ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower too!
ReplyDeleteI would love to win the Sophia. These are really cute.
ReplyDeleteI think I'd like the blue and brown Evan one. I'd have to decide which of my boys to do it for!
ReplyDeleteI would love the Lucy design for my daughter - how cute!
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog now too - look forward to getting to know you!
ReplyDeleteI like the blue and brown Evan design.
ReplyDeleteI'm following your blog.
ReplyDeleteI like the green and yellow design. My youngest son's fav color is yellow, so it would be perfect for him.
ReplyDeleteThanks for a great giveaway!
I follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteI love the brown and blue Evan one--I'd have it personalized for my 16-month-old son Jake. Love your designs!
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteI love the Sophia style one. I would put the name Kristen on it
ReplyDelete