I have this horrible habit of purchasing all the items for a project only to let them sit for who knows how long and at times, never even touched. I didn't want this to happen with my t-shirt project so I put my foot down or should I say, iron down, and got it completed.


So what do you think? Not too shabby? I did learn something though. Before using an iron on transfer sheet, the garment being used should be completely de-linted (is that a word?). I found that the little amount of lint that was present on the t-shirt melded itself with the transfer design and made an eye sore. But all in all I think it turned out pretty darn good if.I.do.say.so.myself. haha!
Next is the 'mommy' and 'daddio' t-shirts and I'm thinking I'll use them for our family Christmas photos this year.
Project accomplished!
*I wanted to put out there that I adapted my version from Luna B. Tees website. If you're so totally in love with them too, I'd head on over there to order yours!!





















No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!