Friday, December 18, 2009

so tired, so very very tired

Boy, this week sure turned out to be a doozy. I have been running non stop since Wednesday and I'm pooped!

Since Evan has taken to having only one nap a day recently, I've had less and less time to hop on the computer thus leaving me without time to blog. He's really been a handful the past couple weeks and it's so exhausting! It's so neat to see him growing up and turning into his own person, but I really miss his babyness AND my quiet time for myself! I was just telling my aunt, sister and mom today that I signed up for a baby NOT a toddler! We all got a chuckle out of that one!

Wednesday was spent running some errands and doing a little Christmas shopping. I was amazed to have been out of the house at 10:30 and on our way to our first stop, that's a major accomplishment! After all my errands were run, I planned to do a little baking at home but that quickly disappeared as I decided to lie down for a little nap while Evan napped that afternoon. That evening after dinner and getting Evan to bed for the night, I did bake a few gingerbread cookies and then hit the hay.

Thursday was spent at the post office (think very long lines) and taking my sister's families Christmas photos. By the time I got to her house, I realized that I hadn't eaten anything that day and it was 2:30! I hate doing it but I stopped at the McDonald's drive thru and got a cheeseburger and fries...and of course my diet coke! hahaah! Then it was off to work for the night and I didn't get home until after 9:30. I was beyond tired so I definitely didn't make it to my blog that day.

Today Evan, my sister, my mom and I went to Felton to visit my aunt and bake cookies. We had a nice afternoon together having a lunch prepared by my aunt, some yummy blueberry tea and cookies! It was nice that Evan napped so easily for me, not that he isn't always good, because he is, but sometimes being away from his crib bothers him a bit. We got home around 5ish and then the hubby, Evan and I went to Chevy's for dinner and then went to Christmas in the Park in downtown. It was so crowded! I mean there was easily 1000+ people there. Since there was so many people, I decided to carry Evan on my shoulders so that he could at least see some of the beautifully decorated Christmas trees and scenery. I brought my camera but didn't get a chance to snap any photos, plus it was too dark to get anything other than a blurry shot!

So now we are finally home and I'm thinking I may head off to bed soon. But before I do that, I'm going to try to do a little catch up on some blogs and maybe get myself some ice-cream! Yum!

Good night all!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like life's been pretty busy! Glad you got to get a little baking in there! I know what you mean about the shift from 2 naps to 1, but I actually have found it a little better because for us, it means a good 2 hour nap, which lets me get a lot more done.

    Hope things are going well with your shirts, and that you have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you were busy. i felt like my head was spinning this week too. Can you say glad it is over? I am resting today and just catching up on things around the house.
    Take it easy.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin