
I'm so excited to show off our Christmas card this year so you can imagine my excitement when I found out about this years Christmas Card Carousel! I worked until the wee morning hours on Sunday on it, and I still made it to church....40 minutes late!
As I mentioned in this post, my sister came over on Saturday afternoon and took our family Christmas pictures and she did a great job! And while Evan was being a little stinker we were still able to get a few shots of him smiling. Yay!
Last year I ordered our Christmas cards through Walgreens and while I liked how they turned out, I really wanted to do the designing myself. After doing a little search, I found a few Christmas digital scrapbook papers that I liked and my good ole pal Mr. Photoshop and I made it happen! I picked them up from Walgreens yesterday and I think they turned out pretty darn good if.I.do.say.so.myself.

I can't wait to get them all addressed and mailed out. I especially can't wait to see how my parents and mother.in.law will love'em!
And just for the heck of it, I thought I'd share a few photos from Saturday....oh Evan....how we love you so!
You'll notice in this picture our attempts at deterring Evan from touching the buttons on the TV receiver....white printer paper taped over the buttons!


Evan performing his 'flex your muscles' face...

Evan and his auntie Lisa, they're best buds!

Can't wait to see everyone's Christmas cards! Merry Christmas!





















Oh, he is such a doll! Cute card and I love the outtakes!! :)
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
You did such a great job on the design! Your family is just precious.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining in the fun! Merry Christmas!!
I love your Christmas card, it is so stinkin' cute!! These are great pictures! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteOh I LOVE the design of your CHRISTmas cards!! You should think about an Etsy project for next year =) So good!!!
ReplyDeleteYou little boy is adorable!! You have a beautiful family.
Have a Blessed and Merry CHRISTmas,
Dawn @ dawnscottagecorner.blogspot.com
I love your card, and your son is SUCH a cutie!! Merry Christmas! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! And I love the outtakes too - so cute!
ReplyDeleteYou did a wonderful job! They look awesome and your little dude is just too cute for words! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletehaha!! I love the out-takes!! :)
ReplyDeletecan I just say, you did a FAB job with those cards (I could never design something myself that looked THAT good!!)
I love all the outtakes! Evan is a little cutie! You did such a good job on the Christmas Card too!
ReplyDeleteYou did an awesome job! So, so cute!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the outtakes! You did a wonderful job on your card! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI love your cards. They turned out so cute!
ReplyDeleteI love your card and the wording! And that little guy is just so cute!
ReplyDeleteSo so sweet :)
ReplyDeleteYou can see our cards here...
http://bethouaknight.blogspot.com/2009/12/christmas-card-carousel.html
I love it sis!...and yes Evan is my best little buddy :)
ReplyDeleteLove those sweet smiles of your little cutie on your card and the out-takes cracked me up. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI love that and love how it turned out! I wish you'd do a post tutorial for those of us lacking in the basic skills needed.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful family! and cute cute pictures! Christmas cards are one of my favorite things about Christmas.
ReplyDelete