Saturday, December 12, 2009

christmas cards anyone?

Last year, my sister came over to our house and took our Christmas pictures for our Christmas cards. I loved how they turned out so much that I decided to have them blown up and framed as gifts to my parents and my mother.in.law. They were a huge hit!

Today my sister came over again to taking our family Christmas photos and boy do I love how they turned out! She used my camera this time and since I have yet to purchase a larger more versatile flash, we figured out how to use her Canon flash with my Nikon camera. I sat down this evening editing the ones I liked and was thinking of a layout for our Christmas cards. Then I remembered a post written by MckMama about making professional looking photo layouts so I decided to try one out with three photos from today. This is what I came up with. Whatcha think?

Family Christmas Photo 2009

I really really like it! Now I just have to figure out the rest of the design....you know, the Merry Christmas part!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome pics!!! Wish I would have gotten with it and gotten cards made this year too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are awesome. I love it. What a beautiful family you have and that is going to make the best Christmas Card. So nice to meet you. I enjoy meeting new blogging friends. I am following along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! You did a great job on the photo board. I loved the tutorial too. :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin