Monday, December 14, 2009

new button!

Today was a busy busy day. I was lucky enough to have been showered and out the door with little man before 11:30 am, that doesn't happen often. I had several errands to run and wanted to get them out of the way before half the day (well I suppose 11:30 is already half the day!ha!) was gone.

I ran to Walgreens to pick up our Christmas cards that I had printed. They turned out so great! I'll be sharing them on Wednesday for the Christmas Card Carousel. Check out my sidebar for the button! I was planning to head to Papersource to scour their shelves for envelopes that would fit a 5X7 card. To my surprise, they (Walgreens) included envelopes with my order AND they gave me a photo marker used to write on the backs of photos. I thought that was so cool! I was able to scratch another thing off my list of places to go.

Next I walked across the parking lot to Michaels and bought a few things for the cookie making get together we're having at my aunt's house on Friday afternoon. I just love Michaels, they always have what I'm looking for! After Michaels, Evan and I met up with my dad at the mall where I purchased a few t-shirts in the kids section of Old Navy for some t-shirts I'll be making for my new personalized t-shirt business. And speaking of personalized t-shirts, my good bloggie friend Veronica gave me a great idea to make myself a sidebar button for my new etsy shop, and that's what I did! You can grab the code on my left sidebar or you may pick it up here:


Sweet Vees Tees

I'm very excited about this new adventure! I've been working on a few new designs and I'll be posting them onto my Etsy shop soon so be sure to check back often! Also, from now until Jan. 1, if you purchase two t-shirts you get a third FREE! I'll be adding other specials as time goes on and you won't want to miss them!

Anyhoo, after a very busy long day, I finally was able to sit down on the couch to relax for the evening. After a trip to the gym, making dinner and cleaning the kitchen, I'm beat! I hear my side of the bed calling for me now!

Have a great night all!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a busy but super productive day! It's so nice to be able to feel like you got things accomplished!

    I am so excited about you getting your button done! I'll go and post it on my blog right now!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin